Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Update: Cleaning the Clutter

It has almost been a week since I had to get the house cleaned up.  So far so good.  Every night I have, at a minimum, been picking up any dirty dishes and loading the dishwasher.  Tonight I need to empty it, this is normally where the problems start to happen.  Normally I just leave the clean dishes in there and then pull out what we need when we need it.  The problem here is that then the dirty dishes sit in the sink and on the counter.  THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN THIS TIME!  I am loving having a clear counter and space to work (our kitchen is cramped enough as it is).  When I cleaned last time, I found a way to put more things in the cabinets, which gives me even more room to work.

Since my kitchen won't need the extra TLC this weekend, I am trying to figure out what room to hit next.  We have lots of stuff to clear out.  Maybe I will start on one of the bedrooms.  We have 3, K & my room, M's room, and a spare room for when the parents visit.  Each room poses its own set of problems.    But I am starting to digress, as this was just going to be a short update.

Thanks for letting me put my words out there.

God Bless,
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment